Strategos International has secured a General Services Administration (GSA) contract allowing it to directly supply government agencies with security training and consulting.
Strategos has a long history of training and advising federal agencies and the U.S. military. The agreement streamlines the process.
The five-year GSA contract allows agencies to directly arrange security training and consulting with Strategos. Previously, departments could partner with Strategos, but required a lengthier government approval process.
“Strategos and federal agencies share the same goals: protecting citizens, employees and communities,” said Vaughn Baker, president of Strategos.
“This contract with the GSA allows federal departments to more quickly and directly benefit from our security expertise. Of course, agencies will still use competitive bidding to get the best value for their dollar. Taxpayers will benefit from a speedier and more efficient process.”
Through the agreement, agencies will benefit from Strategos’ expertise in subjects including:
- Tactical training
- Active shooter training
- Intruder response
- Personnel protection
- Security consulting
“This contract affirms that federal agencies have confidence in our expertise and skills,” Baker said. “We look forward to delivering more training and strengthening our partnership with public servants at all levels of government.”
- Strategos International has been awarded a five-year GSA Schedule contract: #GS-07F050GA
- It’s effective immediately.
- Strategos International’s services are available through the GSA Federal Supply Service (FSS) Schedule #84.
- GSA Schedule #84 serves the federal buyer relating to total solutions for law enforcement, security, facility management systems, fire, rescue, special purpose clothing, marine craft, and emergency/disaster response schedule.
- GSA’s Federal Supply Service manages the largest, most diverse and innovative federal marketplace in the world, connecting thousands of federal customers with contractors.
About Strategos International
Founded in 2002, Strategos International is a leading provider of tactical training, safety and security training and consulting. Clients include federal, state and local governments, schools, businesses, churches and non-profit organizations. Strategos has served over 100,000 professionals worldwide. Our professional staff has decades of experience in law enforcement, military, corporate and private security.
Vaughn Baker, President
Mark Warren, Vice President